Chief Digital Officer
Guardian News and Media
Symposium RolesSpeaker/Panelist 2014
Panels Participated in
Tanya Cordrey is Chief Digital Officer at Guardian News & Media, heading up the organisation’s 150-strong product, engineering and data and analytics teams.
Under her leadership, the Guardian has developed an unparalleled run of award-winning, innovative digital products and grown its global audience to 84 million unique browsers per month. In August 2013, she led the Guardian’s successful global domain change, unifying all its digital assets at www.theguardian.com - one of the world’s largest ever domain changes.
Tanya has worked in both large and small digital organisations since the late 1990s. She served as Product Director at eBay UK & Ireland, where she was a member of the management board and was responsible for website and mobile innovation during a period when eBay achieved record levels of customer acquisition and activity. Tanya was part of the European senior team at eToys and established BabyCenter.com in the UK. Before joining Guardian News & Media, she was the UK General Manager for respected UK start-up Zopa.com. Tanya holds an MBA with distinction from the London Business School.
- The CIO's 2 New BFFs
- MIT CIO Symposium: Lessons on digital business transformation
- CIO, CDO, CMO say teamwork, metrics, courage key to digital transformation
- Digital initiatives from MIT CIO Symposium: Be bold
- MIT CIO Symposium Examines Need for Proactive Enterprise IT Innovation
- Mobility and cloud are changing the way businesses do business, says AT&T CIO