We are on the lookout for the Next Big Thing !
Congratulations to the 2017 Finalists!
The Innovation Showcase highlights 10 outstanding early stage companies with cutting edge solutions that combine both value and innovation to Enterprise IT.
If you want to find the next innovative technology that will help Invent Your Future, then be sure to visit the Innovation Showcase on May 24!
Day of the Symposium
At the Innovation Showcase, attendees will be able to:
- Engage with some of the most creative minds in the enterprise IT space.
- Stay in touch with state-of-the-art thinking on IT solutions.
- Network in a relaxing atmosphere with other leading IT executives.
- Enterprise IT solution with product available in the market
- Innovation and/or strategic value, or uniqueness of the solution
- Potential impact on the Top and/or Bottom Line
- Start-up with <$10 million in annual revenues
- Selling enterprise IT solutions to CIOs or corporate departments.
- The online application is free, and opens in early February
- Applications due at the end of March
- Finalist decisions announced mid-late April.
The Innovation Showcase Judges consist of MIT faculty and students, entrepreneurs, and early stage investors.
Where Are They Now?
Since the inception of the Innovation Showcase, several of our Finalists have achieved significant success:
- Apperian (2011 Finalist) was acquired by Arxan Technologies.
- CloudSwitch (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Verizon.
- Desktone (2012 Finalist) was acquired by VMware.
- Gazzang (2012 Finalist) was acquired by Cloudera.
- Hadapt (2011 Finalist) was acquired by Teradata.
- Nimbula (2012 Finalist) was acquired by Oracle.
- Okta (2010 Finalist) had a successful IPO in 2017.
- OpenSpan (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Pegasystems.
- Rypple (2011 Finalist) was acquired by Salesforce.com.
- Twinstrata (2012 Finalist) was acquired by EMC.
- Unidesk (2011 Finalist) was acquired by Citrix.
- Yammer (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Microsoft for $1.2B.
Thank you for your interest in the Innovation Showcase. We encourage you to direct any questions or comments to us at email@example.com.