The Bare Metal Software Defined Networking (SDN) company at the forefront of the next generation of networking technologies
The Innovation Showcase highlights 10 outstanding early stage companies with cutting edge B2B solutions that combine both value and innovation to Enterprise IT.
If you think your early stage company is unique, and want a special opportunity to meet with the world's best, brightest, and most successful technology executives and companies, then apply for this year's Innovation Showcase.
If you know a company that fits this description, tell them about it and encourage them to apply!
If you want to find the next innovative technology that will help Invent Your Future, then be sure to visit the Innovation Showcase on May 20!
- B2B or B2C enterprise IT solution product in the market
- Innovation and/or strategic value, or uniqueness of the solution
- Potential impact on the Top and/or Bottom Line
- Start-up with <$10 million in annual revenues or Series A VC funding.
- Selling enterprise IT solutions to CIOs or corporate departments.
- The online application is free. and open now!
- Applications are due March 28.
- Finalist decisions will be announced mid-late April.
The Innovation Showcase Judges consist of MIT faculty and students, entrepreneurs, and early stage investors.
Since the inception of the Innovation Showcase, several of our Finalists have achieved significant success:
- CloudSwitch (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Verizon.
- Desktone (2012 Finalist) was acquired by VMware.
- Gazzang (2012 Finalist) was acquired by Cloudera.
- Nimbula (2012 Finalist) was acquired by Oracle.
- Rypple (2011 Finalist) was acquired by Salesforce.com.
- Twinstrata (2012 Finalist) was acquired by EMC.
- Yammer (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Microsoft for $1.2B
2015 Innovation Showcase Sponsors
We are grateful to the sponsors of the Innovation Showcase:
Thank you for your interest in the Innovation Showcase. We encourage you to direct any questions or comments to us at email@example.com.