Cumulus Networks makes the first Linux operating system for networking hardware and fills a critical gap in realizing the true promise of the software-defined data center.
The Innovation Showcase highlights 10 outstanding early stage companies with cutting edge B2B solutions that combine both value and innovation to Enterprise IT.
If you want to find the next innovative technology that will help Invent Your Future, then be sure to visit the Innovation Showcase on May 20!
- B2B or B2C enterprise IT solution product in the market
- Innovation and/or strategic value, or uniqueness of the solution
- Potential impact on the Top and/or Bottom Line
- Start-up with <$10 million in annual revenues or Series A VC funding.
- Selling enterprise IT solutions to CIOs or corporate departments.
The MIT Sloan CIO Symposium is proud to announce that the Finalists for the 2015 Innovation Showcase have been selected. These 10 outstanding companies represent cutting edge B2B solutions that combine both value and innovation to Enterprise IT. Congratulations to the Finalists, who were selected from a long list of applicants, and we all look forward to an exciting and stimulating Symposium in Cambridge on May 20.
At the Innovation Showcase, attendees will be able to:
- Engage with some of the most creative minds in the enterprise IT space.
- Stay in touch with state-of-the-art thinking on IT solutions.
- Network in a relaxing atmosphere with other leading IT executives.
Since the inception of the Innovation Showcase, several of our Finalists have achieved significant success:
- CloudSwitch (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Verizon.
- Desktone (2012 Finalist) was acquired by VMware.
- Gazzang (2012 Finalist) was acquired by Cloudera.
- Hadapt (2011 Finalist) was acquired by Teradata.
- Nimbula (2012 Finalist) was acquired by Oracle.
- Rypple (2011 Finalist) was acquired by Salesforce.com.
- Twinstrata (2012 Finalist) was acquired by EMC.
- Yammer (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Microsoft for $1.2B
2015 Innovation Showcase Sponsors
We are grateful to the sponsors of the Innovation Showcase:
Thank you for your interest in the Innovation Showcase. We encourage you to direct any questions or comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.