Instantly extend any complex web-based application to a lite mobile app. Simplify your business processes today by rapidly creating HTML5 apps.
We are now accepting applications for the 2014 Innovation Showcase!
At the Innovation Showcase, attendees will be able to:
- Engage with some of the most creative minds in the enterprise IT space.
- Stay in touch with state-of-the-art thinking on IT solutions.
- Network in a relaxing atmosphere with other leading IT executives.
Since the inception of the Innovation Showcase, several of our Finalists have achieved significant success:
- CloudSwitch (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Verizon.
- Desktone (2012 Finalist) was acquired by VMware.
- Nimbula (2012 Finalist) was acquired by Oracle.
- Rypple (2011 Finalist) was acquired by Salesforce.com.
- Yammer (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Microsoft for $1.2B
Company selections are based upon the following criteria:
- B2B or B2C enterprise IT solution product in the market
- Innovation and/or strategic value, or uniqueness of the solution
- Potential impact on the Top and/or Bottom Line
- Start-up with <$10 million in annual revenues or Series A VC funding.
- Selling enterprise IT solutions to CIOs or corporate departments.
- Applications Close on March 28th
- Finalist Decisions Announced on April 18.
The Innovation Showcase Judges consist of MIT faculty and students, entrepreneurs, and early stage investors.
2013 Innovation Showcase Sponsors
We are grateful to the sponsors of the Innovation Showcase:
Thank you for your interest in the Innovation Showcase. We encourage you to direct any questions or comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, you can download a PDF regarding the Innovation Showcase here.